To ensure your safety and to comply with Government guidelines we are introducing new procedures to the way we work with you.
We can assure you that this “new normal” will be relaxed, stress free and enjoyable as you choose your fabulous wedding dress or Mother of the Bride Outfit.
Please comply with the following procedures.
Please comply with the following procedures.
1. We are accepting customers by appointment only. However, if you are close by, give us a call and we will do our best to help you.
2. Only TWO guest may accompany you. Your friends and family can join you virtually.
3. Please arrive at your appointment time, not too early.
4. Please WAIT in the car until your bridal consultant calls you by telephone.
5. If you are on foot, please stay outside and maintain 2 metres apart from others.
6. Your bridal consultant will greet you personally at the main entrance door.
7. You will be personally escorted through the one-way system, keeping 2 metres apart, to your private fitting room.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation.
DressPlace Social Distancing Measures
Social Distancing & Hygiene Measures
You can rest assured that the safety of our customers and staff is our primary concern. We are committed to keeping you safe whilst you try on our fabulous wedding dresses and Mother of the Bride Outfits.
To ensure the Social Distancing and Hygiene Measures are effective please comply with the following procedures.
1. Please ensure you stay 2 metres away from your Bridal Consultant.
2. On entering our boutique please use the hand sanitiser provided.
3. You will be gifted with your own personal hand-crafted face covering which we request you and your guest always wear whilst on the premises.
4. Your Bridal Consultant will wear a face covering for your protection.
5. You will be guided through the one-way system, keeping 2 metres apart and within the marked areas.
6. Your personal fitting room will be cleaned and sanitised prior to your arrival and between each guest.
7. You will be required to stay in the fitting room until your Bridal Consultant guides you safely to show you the dresses and outfits for you to choose to try on.
8. Each dress will be disinfected using UV light, and steam, between each customer. Strict procedures are in place and a dress will not be allowed to be tried on until it has passed through the disinfectant areas.
9. Your Bridal Consultant will prepare the dress ready for you to try on, but she will not enter the changing area or get close to you.
10. Your accompanying guest will be asked to do the dress up for you, with guidance from your consultant.
11. We cannot safely offer refreshments so please bring your own (sorry no alcohol).
12. Should you need to use the toilet you will be escorted to our own dedicated and locked washroom which is cleaned and sanitised between each use.
We hope you understand that our primary concern is to protect you and despite all the new rules we can assure you that you will be safe and have a lovely time in our boutique choosing from all our fabulous dresses and being expertly guided by our talented staff.
Your virtual experience with friends and family.
We know that it is important for you to bring your friends and family along but to comply with social distancing we regret you can only bring one guest to your fitting.
Do not worry, your entourage can join you virtually, so your experience of choosing your dream dress will be relaxed and enjoyable.
Your personal Bridal Consultant will guide you to your own fitting room and explain the procedures of how to log on to the Internet and set up your mobile device on the selfie station. Once you are set up you can connect to your chosen platform, such as Zoom, Face Time or What’s App
Invite your VIP guests to join you so they can experience every moment of your dress fitting with you.
You can relax and enjoy your stress-free experience with your expert Bridal Consultant guiding you every step of the way.
Share the joy with your friends and family as you say “Yes to the Dress”
Covid-19 Customer Feedback
Five Star Service – Louise Dimaculangan
I came in on Saturday with my future sister in-law in hopes to find my own dream dress. We were assisted by Lucy and all i can say is that she had been like a fairy Godmother to me. She listened to me as i ramble about the things that i liked and patiently helped […]
Fantastic Job Helping Choose My Wedding Dress – Angie
I want to thank Wendy for doing a fantastic job and helping me chose my wedding dress. I felt totally at ease (even with the scary underwear on lol). My friend Dawn was at ease too. No pressure was put on us for a big sell. The whole experience was terrific even down to the […]
Sorted within an hour – Claire Masterson
I visited during the COVID-19 pandemic and I had the best service. Wendy asked me what my wedding was going to be like and what I had in mind. She picked out 5 dresses and I loved the third one I tried on. I was in and out in an hour and I felt very […]
DressPlace Bridal Boutique
The Courtaulds Building,
292 Haydn Road, Nottingham – NG5 1EB
Free Car Park Available. Easy Accessibility for wheelchairs and prams.
Telephone: 0115 924 6368
Appointment Only For Your Safety. Sorry We Cannot Accept Walk In Customers.
Monday – Friday: 10am to 5pm
Thursday: 10am to 7.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 6pm
Alternate Sunday: 11am to 4pm
Bank Holidays: 11am to 4pm
Sunday Opening Dates
September 6th, 20th
October 4th, 18th